- Service– “Prime East sp. z oo” website operating at https://prime-east.com
- External service– websites of partners, service providers or recipients cooperating with the Administrator
- Website / Data Administrator– The Website Administrator and the Data Administrator (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is the company “Prime East sp. Z oo”, operating at: Aleje Jerozolimskie 93; 02-001 Warsaw, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 5252835824, with the assigned KRS number: 0000859910, providing services electronically via the Website
- User– a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device– an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies (cookies)– text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
- GDPR– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation )
- Personal data– means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person
- Processing– means an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or otherwise sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
- Restriction of processing– means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future
- Profiling– means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to the effects of that natural person’s work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement
- Agreement– the consent of the data subject means a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous demonstration of the will, which the data subject, in the form of a declaration or a clear affirmative action, allows the processing of personal data concerning him
- Breach of personal data protection– means a breach of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed
- Pseudonymization– means the processing of personal data in such a way that they can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separate and is subject to technical and organizational measures that prevent their being attributed to an identified or possible to be identified by a natural person
- Anonymization – Data anonymization is an irreversible process of data operations that destroys / overwrites “personal data”, making it impossible to identify or associate a given record with a specific user or natural person.
§2 Data Protection Inspector
The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Inspector, which is Norbert Moraczewski.
The Inspector can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com , by phone at +48 600 266 006 or by writing to the address Aleje Jerozolimskie 93, 02-001 WARSZAWA.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer in all matters relating to the processing of personal data.
§3 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies– files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s IT system
- External cookies– files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by ICT systems of external websites. The scripts of external websites that may place cookies on the User’s Devices have been consciously placed on the Website through scripts and services made available and installed on the Website
- Session cookies– files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies– files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
§4 Data storage security
- Cookie storage and reading mechanisms– The mechanisms for storing, reading and exchanging data between Cookies saved on the User’s Device and the Website are implemented through the built-in mechanisms of web browsers and do not allow the collection of other data from the User’s Device or data of other websites visited by the User, including personal data or information confidential. It is also practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User’s Device.
- Internal cookie– Cookie files used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices and do not contain scripts, content or information that may threaten the security of personal data or the security of the Device used by the User.
- Cookie control
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies by each website
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers is available at: how to disable cookies or at one of the indicated suppliers:
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
- The threats on the part of the User– The administrator uses all possible technical measures to ensure the security of data placed in cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activity. The Administrator is not responsible for interception of this data, impersonation of the User’s session or their removal as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware, which may or may have been an infected User’s Device. In order to protect against these threats, users should follow the rules that increase them cybersecurity.
- Storage of personal data– The administrator ensures that he makes every effort to ensure that the processed personal data entered voluntarily by Users are safe, access to them is limited and carried out in accordance with their intended use and processing purposes. The administrator also ensures that he makes every effort to protect his data against loss, by using appropriate physical and organizational safeguards.
§5 Purposes for which Cookie files are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website
- Personalization of the Website for Users
- Enabling login to the website
- Marketing, Remarketing on external websites
- Advertising serving services
- Affiliate services
- Keeping statistics (users, number of visits, types of devices, connection, etc.)
- Provision of multimedia services
- Provision of social networking services
§6 Purposes of personal data processing
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users are processed for one of the following purposes:
- Implementation of electronic services:
- User account registration and maintenance services on the Website and related functionalities
- Services of sharing information about the content posted on the Website on social networks or other websites.
- Administrator’s communication with Users on matters related to the Website and data protection
- Ensuring the Controller’s legitimate interest
Data about Users collected anonymously and automatically are processed for one of the following purposes:
- Keeping statistics
- Serving advertisements tailored to the Users’ preferences
- Support for affiliate programs
- Ensuring the Controller’s legitimate interest
§7 Cookies of external websites
- Multimedia services:
- Social / Combined Services:
(Registration, Login, content sharing, communication, etc.)
- Keeping statistics:
- Other services:
§8 Types of collected data
The website collects data about Users. Some data is collected automatically and anonymously, and some data is personal data provided voluntarily by Users when subscribing to individual services offered by the Website.
Anonymous data collected automatically:
- IP address
Data collected during registration:
- E-mail adress
- IP address (collected automatically)
Data collected when subscribing to the Newsletter service
- E-mail adress
Part of the data (without identifying data) may be stored in cookies. Some data (without identifying data) may be transferred to the statistical service provider.
§9 Access to personal data by third parties
As a rule, the only recipient of personal data provided by Users is the Administrator. Data collected as part of the services provided are not transferred or sold to third parties.
Access to data (most often on the basis of the Data Processing Agreement) may be granted to entities responsible for maintaining the infrastructure and services necessary to run the website, i.e .:
- Hosting companies that provide hosting or related services to the Administrator
Entrusting the processing of personal data – Hosting Services, VPS or Dedicated Servers
In order to run the website, the administrator uses the services of an external hosting provider, VPS or Dedicated Servers – home.pl